Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad
Centralized Annual Examination Class-V & VIII are scheduled to be held in the month of February, 2023.
* The merit scholarships will be awarded to talented students on merit on the basis of the result of these examinations subject to availability of funds.
* Examination fee will be deposited in National Bank of Pakistan having Sub Treasury account.
* After submission of form students/ head of institutions will have to download Roll No slip form this portal after login when intimated.
* Result will also be provided in this portal.
* FDE administration will not be responsible for any data entered by the students/ mistakes or wrong entry.
* There will be no admission fee for the regular students of Islamabad Model Colleges / Islamabad Model Schools under the ambit of FDE
* Normal admission fee for class V & VIII is Rs. 500/- per candidate for private students and students of private schools which will be deposited in National Bank of Pakistan having Sub Treasury account
* Heads of all institutions will submit the consolidated list and Challan Form through a responsible representative in the Exam Section, FDE.
* Private Student will submit complete admission form along with all required documents and Challan Form in the Exam Section, FDE.